BACK TO THE STUDIO - CORONA MEASURES
Classes and reservation
Per time slot we offer one class held in our large classroom.
Reservation is obligatory for a class in the studio!
To make a reservation click here or use the EverSports app.
Attention: There is a difference between classes in the studio and online.
On your phone you can use 'self check in' in the EverSports app.
The duration of the classes is 60 minutes.
Arriving and leaving
Please come not earlier than 10 minutes before the start of your class.
After your class you can hang out in the garden. Inside is not admitted.
The entrance is as usual at the front of the building.
The exit is the door behind the incheck counter.
Desinfect your hands entering the building.
Checking in we are obliged to ask about your health.
In the studio and materials
In the room no materials are available. So please bring your own mat, blocks, blanket, towel and bidon.
Put your mat at the indicated spot in the room.
Bring as little stuff as possible.
The toilets are limited accesible.
We do not offer tea and water.
Between all the classes we clean the room.
We are not allowed to have any physical contact. A nice smile is welcome ofcourse!
Furthermore the guideline of RIVM are applicable:
Stay home when:
• You have had the following symptoms in the past 24 hours (even mild ones): nose cold, coughing, short of breath or fever;
• Someone in your household has fever (38°C and higher) and/or shortness of breath.
When everybody is free of complaints, you are able to sport and go outside.
• Someone in your household has been positively tested on COVID-19.
Until 14 days after your last contact with this person you can still turn ill. That is why you have to stay home for 14 days after your last contact.with that person being contagious. Please follow the advice of the GGD.
• You have had COVID-19 (determined with a laboratory test). Take a mimimum of 7 days after the test resultst.
• As long as you are in home quarantine, because you have been in direct contact with someone having COVID-19.
• Go home immediately when you these complaints arise during your yoga class: nose cold, coughing, shortness of breath or fever.
• Keep 1,5 meter distance from every person not belonging to your household.
• Cough or sneeze in your elbow and use paper handkerchiefs.
• Use the bathroom before you leave your home.
• Wash your hands with water and soap before and after your visit to the studio.