THE ART OF BEING STILL
In this hectic world, finding moments to stop, breathe deeply and be present is essential for the health of the nervous system.
This workshop will explore Yin Yoga forms, Savasana and Yoga Nidra. The intention is:
- To go through a physical and mental shift by slowing down and being mindful throughout the practice of Yin (feminine) yoga forms;
- To add depth and quality to your practice and to your Life through the practice of stillness in Savasana;
- To plant the seed of intention of what would you like to see manifested in your life by practicing Yoga Nidra.
For whom is this workshop:
This workshop is for yoga teachers, therapists as well as for those yoga students who are interested in balancing the nervous system, and / or are recovering from stressful situations.
What you will need:
- A water bottle;
- A yoga mat or a firm blanket;
- 1 or 2 bolsters or 2 hard pillow / cushions (the harder, the better);
- 2 or more blankets;
- 2 blocks if you have or 2 thick books of the same height;
- A device for the Zoom meetings (and have the Zoom app downloaded).
Veda Ela will teach in English. If we are allowed to host this day on-site at Yogasite, you are more than welcome to join live. In any case, the day can also be attended through Livestream.
Thursday, April 8, 2021
7:00 pm - 9:30 pm